Saturday, August 9, 2008

UFC Results

This is not terribly Kickball related, but my brother and I just returned from the UFC pay-per-view. I have to say I was quite a bit disappointed. Three of the potentially best fights of the year were on tonight's card. Two of those three fights, although well fought, ended in decisions. The third ended in a decision, but there was no fighting at all to mention.

The results are:

George St. Pierre def. Jon Fitch by unanimous decision in 5 rounds

Brock Lesnar def. Heath Herring by unanimous decision in 3 rounds

Kenny (Kenflo) Florian def. Roger Huerta by decision in 3 rounds

The fight of the night in my opinion was the first fight between Jason "the Athlete" Macdonald and some other guy. This was an intense fight that went back and forth for three rounds, but "some other guy" won it.

Peace and I'm out Kickball/Fight fans

No comments: